Joining Lance today is another amazing member of Aubrey Marcus’ Fit for Service Mastermind. Please welcome artist, community manager & deeply insightful advisor, Claire Spencer. In a time when the world is chaotic, finding the time to get in touch with your creative side is crucial. Lance & Claire share their take on what’s happening in the world today & how they feel this will reshape all our lives going forward. Agreeing that celebrating little accomplishments & rewarding yourself for them is important, Claire invites listeners to explore the diversity of chaos and quietness.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Claire answers with, “Accepting responsibility for everything in your life is the greatest freedom.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:06:17] Has COVID-19 Affected Claire?
- [00:32:17] What Has Served Claire The Most?
- [00:33:59] Claire’s Turning Point
- [00:42:55] Chaos or Quietness?
- [00:56:02] What Book Would Claire Gift to Someone?
Connect with Claire Spencer:
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!