Janelle Lynnae is the Founder of Next Level Confident and The Confidence Workshop, host of the Next Level Confident podcast, and is a sought-after Corporate Facilitator and Keynote Speaker with years of experience coaching women how to break through psychological barriers unknowingly placed on themselves. Janelle and her team assist women in STEM industries (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) with uncovering limiting beliefs, giving concrete tools to building confidence in the workplace, and guiding individuals to take their career and life to the next level.
Tune in to hear Janelle share her story with Lance. She opens up about the dark thoughts she wrestled with during her late teens and into her early 20’s. We all know that confidence can be a difficult thing to obtain. The key is to start believing that you are worthy and deserving of it all.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:34] What Is Janelle Struggling With Right Now?
- [00:16:04] Janelle’s Journey
- [00:31:40] What Is Confidence?
- [00:38:02] Imposter Syndrome
- [00:40:40] Helping People Identify Their Gift
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Janelle answers with, “It’s ok to be imperfect. Just keep getting up from the mess.”
Connect with Janelle Lynnae:
2. Find Janelle on her website
3. Check out Janelle’s FREE resource, “The #1 Way to Build Your Confidence Muscle”
4. Subscribe & Listen to the Next Level Confident podcast
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!