2015 NBA Champion, former professional NBA player, and founder of Rebuilding The Beast, Festus Ezeli sits with Lance on today’s episode. Hailing from Nigeria, Festus has won an NBA Championship with the Warriors in 2015. Playing college basketball for Vanderbilt before being selected, Festus was the 30th overall pick in the 2012 NBA draft by the Golden State Warriors. In 2017 Festus underwent surgery on his left knee and was ruled out for the entire 2016–17 season 2017. Festus currently runs Rebuilding The Beast and is available on social media.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:57] Festus’ Upbringing In Nigeria and Moving To America
- [00:12:15] Overcoming Mistakes And Growth
- [00:16:59] Believing In Yourself and Keeping The Dream Alive
- [00:31:06] What Makes A Good Coach?
- [00:36:56] Not Allowing Yourself To Be A Victim
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Festus says, “Don’t let a moment of adversity define the rest of your life.”
Connect with Festus Ezeli:
● Visit the Rebuilding The Beast website for more information on rebuilding your mind, body, and story.
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!