Today’s guest joins Lance to share his amazing story of survival and perseverance. Born and raised in an Australian coastal town, Ryan made international headlines as he flew his way around the globe in a rented airplane, including a feature story on 60 Minutes, countless television appearances, radio, and print interviews. Ryan’s life changed following a plane crash in 2015. He survived against all odds and was admitted to a spinal rehabilitation ward as a complete paraplegic with no movement from his waist down. Ryan is a master of adversity and an ardent believer that life is won and lost above the shoulders—your mind can be either your most powerful asset or the determinant of your failure.
WATCH THIS EPISODE ON YOUTUBE!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:11] Ryan’s Upbringing and Backstory With Flying
- [00:25:57] Flight Around The World
- [00:31:40] Surviving The Unsurvivable
- [00:37:34] Progress is The Antidote To Change Induced Stress
- [00:48:13] Opening Your Mental Toolbox
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Ryan says,” Dust off your mental toolbox and focus on your own mental health.”
Connect with Ryan Campbell:
2. Find Ryan on his website!
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!