Andy Storch is an author, consultant, coach, speaker and facilitator specializing in helping clients turn strategy into action and people doing the best work of their lives. Andy’s purpose is to love and support his family and to impact the world by inspiring people to stop drifting, take control and live life with intention. Andy is the host of two podcasts, including “The Talent Development Hot Seat” and “Andy Storch Show”, and the co-founder and host of “The Talent Development Think Tank Conference and Community”. He is also the author of the book, “Own Your Career, Own Your Life” published in 2020.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- 02:55 Andy’s story growing up
- 09:45 Failed business ventures because of a limited mindset
- 16:13 How to get back up when you are feeling down
- 22:30 Andy’s battle against cancer
- 34:10 The power of belief in overcoming adversity
🥇WHAT IS THE MOST VALUABLE LESSON ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU?🥇
Andy says, “The challenges we face are opportunities for us to learn, grow stronger and be grateful for what we have in life.”
Connect with Andy:
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 📖 Pre-order Mastering Adversity Book here
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in twice a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!