Kelly Chase is a Business & Mindset Coach and Reality TV Celebrity on a mission, through vulnerability and raw storytelling, to inspire, motivate, and empower women to create the life they crave. Kelly combines business strategy and mindset coaching to help female entrepreneurs overcome burnout, reconnect to self and master their self worth. She has been through her own journey of challenges from weight gain/loss and body image, to being $30K in debt and manifesting the money to pay it off in under two years, to not honoring her boundaries when it came to love & relationships, losing herself, and rediscovering who she was again. Furthermore from burnout and anxiety to once and for all resigning from the “9-5” world. She has been practicing this for a few years and some of her own deep rooted stories and behaviors have caused conflict with her own mantra.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- 08:07 How Kelly ended up on Netflix’ Love Is Blind
- 19:24 Creative questions to ask to get to know someone
- 24:23 The biggest challenges as a Reality TV star
- 35:48 Can you really fall in love in six weeks?
- 47:27 The demands of being an influencer in a cancel culture
🥇WHAT IS THE MOST VALUABLE LESSON ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU?🥇
Kelly says, “Let go of what is no longer serving you to create space for new, for peace, happiness and joy.”
Connect with Kelly:
- Chase Life Together website
- Follow Kelly on Instagram and Facebook
- Goddess Magic Foundation Mindset Program
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 📖 Pre-order Mastering Adversity Book here
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in twice a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!