With adversity, we are often met with a mindset of negativity or self-doubt. Our guest today shares his great message about how having a positive outlook on life is something he strongly believes can create a stronger willpower. Joining us, we have high energy author, millennial motivational speaker, and serial entrepreneur, Andy Audate. Growing up, his family was met with financial and personal hardships. Andy knew he had the power within to change that, and with the process, Andy tackled his struggles head-on. Tune in as Andy opens up to Lance about having gynecomastia and how he was able to gain the self-confidence needed to become the successful man he is today.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Andy answers with, “Resilience & Determination”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:22] Andy’s Shares for the First Time
- [00:07:52] Why Did Andy Strive for Success?
- [00:13:50] Key Fundamentals
- [00:20:43] How Did Andy Gain His Confidence?
- [00:23:56] Andy’s Question For You
Connect with Andy Audate
2. Check out Andy’s website
3. Subscribe to Andy’s YouTube channel
4. Get your copy of “No More Average”
4. Get your tickets to the Progression Conference here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!