Adversity can greet us in life at any chapter or age. Joining us in this impactful episode, we have wellness expert and professional dancer, Ashleigh Di Lello. At the early age of 13, Ashleigh was faced with frightening and life-changing medical news. Sit down and unwind as Lance unwraps Ashleigh’s story as she shares her emotional life experience. Deciding not to listen to the advice of her doctors, Ashleigh took matters into her own hands and proved the medical system wrong. If you don’t believe in the power of a positive mindset, this episode will surely give you a new perspective to consider! Commit until the end for the FREE download!!
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Ashleigh answers with, “It’s not what you’re going through that’s the gift, it’s the opportunity to come face to face with your true self.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:11] Ashleigh’s Story
- [00:15:45] Where Did Ashleigh’s Strong Willpower Come From?
- [00:22:56] What Did The Doctors Think?
- [00:36:19] Dying One Minute, Dancing The Next
- [00:50:23] Bio Emotional Healing: What is it?
Connect with Ashleigh Di Lello
2. Check out her website here
3. Listen to Ashleigh’s podcast
4. Check out her YouTube channel
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!