In this episode, Lance and Kayla discuss how to BOOST your self-confidence by loving yourself. Her passion is being able to lift a person’s spirits by changing how someone FEELS about themselves.
Kayla Delargy’s purpose is to help women embrace, support, and bring out their inner goddess through self-love and self-care practices. The reason she holds these values so close to her heart is because she has struggled with self-love and self-care in her own life. By her own journey of discovery, she helps other women on their journey of self-discovery and self-love.
Kayla tells listeners: “Self-taught, start listening into what you are saying. Start actually thinking about the thoughts that you are allowing to run through your mind, really think about the person that you are today, is that the person you really want to be tomorrow.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- Lifting people’s spirits by changing how they feel about themselves
- The power of believing in yourself
- How to welcome self-love in your life
- That you don’t have to be religious to be spiritual
Connect with Kayla Delargy:
- Follow Kayla on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Subscribe to her podcast Life Inspired
Connect with Lance:
- Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
- Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to overcome failure and tragedy, while becoming your best self with the University of Adversity podcast. Join your host Lance Essihos as he interviews successful individuals that have fought the hard battles to overcome life’s obstacles. Lance started the University of Adversity podcast after overcoming his own adversities shared in episode 01.
Join him and thousands of other entrepreneurs in learning how to use Adversity as a fuel to ignite your inner flame and live the life you have always desired. Tune in weekly for a dose of positivity, strength, and real-life practical advice to achieve your life goals.