We do not choose the life we are born into, but we can choose how to live it. Joining us today, we have The Inked Entrepreneur & Co-Founder of The ACE Initiative, Bryan Hodgson. Bryan had faced adversity at a young age with the unexpected death of his father. Upon the birth of his son, a spark was ignited within Bryan. This led to the realization that something had to change for him & his family. Having faced failure more than once, Bryan reveals to Lance that he was ready to make the sacrifices necessary to bring a new change. Bryan has spent endless days grinding & hustling with his successful ACE Initiative showing that no matter your beginnings, you can choose the journey.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Bryan answers with, “To be a little harder & not take things to the heart.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:31] Bryan’s Story
- [00:24:30] How Bryan Developed His Strong Belief
- [00:28:27] What Are Most People Lacking?
- [00:30:15] What Changes Has Bryan Went Through
- [00:40:51] The ACE Initiative & Unify
Connect with Bryan Hodgson
2. Check out The Ace Initiative
3. Get your tickets to Unify in Las Vegas. Happening March 26 & 27, 2020.
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!