Joining Lance is the founder/CEO of BetterWealth, author of “The AND Asset” & podcast host, Caleb Guilliams. At an early age, Caleb read every financial book he could get his hands on. At 21 years old, Caleb ran the investment department at a bank but decided he wanted to follow his passion of helping others. Caleb has assisted many people in becoming financially stable so that they can live the life they want & deserve. This led him to create his company, BetterWealth. Being committed to showing people how to be more efficient, Caleb taught ordinary people how to control their money today while maximizing their future wealth potential. Caleb has a true passion for financial education & is on a mission to help people see & reach their highest potential.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Caleb answers with, “Don’t lose the reason why you started your mission.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:09:58] How Do You Invest in Yourself?
- [00:13:49] Follow Demand or Follow Passion?
- [00:17:52] Caleb’s Biggest, Most Impactful Struggle
- [00:28:35] Where’s a Good Place to Invest Right Now?
- [00:38:24] How Did Caleb’s Journey Start?
Connect with Caleb Guilliams:
2. Find Caleb on his website
3. Purchase Caleb’s book, “The AND Asset”
4. Listen to Caleb’s podcast, “Better Wealth”
5. Check out Caleb’s YouTube Channel, “Better Wealth”
6. Want to be a part of BetterWealth’s Beta Group? Email Caleb at email@example.com
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!