In today’s episode, Lance introduces Emily Lee. Not only did she obtain her Bachelor in Kinesiology, she’s also a Master Spin Instructor, Yoga Instructor & Co-Founder of Conscious Cookie Co. Throughout the hustle & bustle of making Conscious Cookie, Emily realized how important it really is to stop, relax, breathe & reflect. Tune in to hear how both Lance & Emily believe yoga & meditation are important factors in making your life more peaceful.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Emily answers with, “Adversity has taught me the importance of taking time each day to relax, breathe & reflect.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:23] Emily’s Backstory
- [00:12:09] Initial Thoughts Going into the Cookie Business
- [00:14:33] What Challenges Were Faced in the First Year & a Half of Business?
- [00:20:57] When Did Emily Realize the Cookie Business Wasn’t for Her?
- [00:36:14] Emily’s Plans as an Entrepreneur
Connect with Emily Lee
2. Check out Emily at Equinox
3. Find Emily on her website
4. Check out Conscious Cookie Co. on Instagram
5. Get Info on Emily’s Retreats
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!