Vin Clancy is an award-winning public speaker specializing in growth hacking, internet marketing, and personal brand.
In today’s episode, Vin talks about starting his company from absolutely nothing. Just 5 years ago, Vin was living off the UK government collecting 71 pounds a week. He launched his first two media startup, and growth hacked their readership to over 20 million visitors
Vin talks about why all entrepreneurs should get themselves to burn-out, especially when starting out first.
Connect with Vin:
- Join his Facebook group Traffic & Copy.
- Connect with Vin on Medium, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Learn more about Vin at Vinclancy.com/
Connect with Lance:
- Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
- Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
- Get Vin’s new book on growth hacking Ace The Game here.
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to overcome failure and tragedy, while becoming your best self with the University of Adversity podcast. Join your host Lance Essihos as he interviews successful entrepreneurs that have fought the hard battles to overcome life’s obstacles. Lance started the University of Adversity podcast after overcoming his own adversities shared in episode 01.
Join him and thousands of other people in learning how to use Adversity as a fuel to ignite your inner flame and live the life you have always desired. Tune in weekly for a dose of positivity, strength, and real-life practical advice to achieve your life goals.