Rebecca Zung is one of the TOP 1% ATTORNEYS, Narcissist Negotiation Expert, AUTHOR OF MANY BEST-SELLING BOOKS and a Media Personality. She has been recognized by US News & World Report as the best lawyer in America, as Legal Elite by Trend Magazine, and was recognized by her peers and the judiciary as AV Preeminent rated in Family Law.
On today’s episode, Rebecca explains the unhealthy traits of narcissism and how it is often difficult to identify in a person. She shared ways to spot if a person is a narcissist and how that can potentially ruin our wellbeing. Rebecca also explained how narcissists have a fragile sense of self and that turns them into expert manipulators. In addition to all the other tips, she offers up how to get the upper hand in negotiating and dealing with Narcissists. Don’t miss listening to this incredible talk!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- 01:01 What is narcissism?
- 13:45 How do you know when a person is unhealthy for you?
- 24:43 Three ways to negotiate with a narcissist
- 34:53 How to stop being a narcissist
- 39 50 Understanding the term, ‘Gaslighting
🥇“What advice do you have for someone who is struggling with adversity right now”🥇
Rebecca says “You alone can create your value. Don’t let anyone define who you are not. You are meant to be growing and becoming the best version of yourself and your soul knows that.”
📌 EPISODE LINKS:
📲Connect With Rebecca Zung:
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/rebeccazung?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Eauthor
- Website: https://www.rebeccazung.com/live/
👨🏻🏫Connect With Lance W Essihos:
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/lance.essihos/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/universityofadversity/
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/lance-w-essihos
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: lanceessihos.com
📚Visit Our Resources:
- Warrior Embodiment Course: www.universityofadversity.ca/embody-the-warrior-within
📺Subscribe to University of Adversity:
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCfs1nKVtrBCQiGOghOrdonA
- Apple Podcasts: podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/university-of-adversity/id1440306226
- Spotify: open.spotify.com/show/1K6nQdzjR8wg9vBXZAqjH9
- Website: universityofadversity.captivate.fm
#UniversityofAdversity #LanceEssihos #UofA #CanadianPodcasts #PersonalDevelopment #Adversity #FullPotential #Narcissism #Narcissist #Manipulation #Control #Freedom #Wellbeing #Relationships #UnhealthyPatterns #Traits