Having a successful marriage takes work! Especially when you work together as well!! Finding someone who shares the same goals & dreams as you isn’t always easy, but when you do….the sky’s the limit! In this episode, Jack & April Tu explain how mentorship has enabled them to move past the hardships they faced in their past & build successful businesses while juggling a family & their marriage.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Jack answers with, “Out of every seed of adversity, there’s equal or greater benefit.”
April answers with, “If you don’t go through a hard challenge, it’s difficult to value the good.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:53] Jack & April’s Backstory
- [00:15:38] The Realization Two People Are Made for Each Other
- [00:22:26] Challenges A Couple Face Living & Working Together
- [00:41:02] Childhood Adversity Leading To Adulthood Suffering
- [00:48:24] What Are Jack & April Up To Now?
Connect with Jack & April
3. Find them on their website
3. Purchase tickets to their Preparing for Business Ownership event in Kitchener, Ontario on January 30th, 2020 here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!