UofA listeners strap yourselves in for an electric interview with fellow podcast host, Justin Schenck. Justin Schenck is the host of the top-rated podcast the Growth Now Movement has been named a Top 8 Podcaster to follow by INC Magazine and chosen as an Icon of Influence’ in the new media space. What started out as a way to connect and learn from some of the world’s top influencers and help one or two people along their journey, has grown to become a podcast that is currently getting played in over 100 countries every single week. Justin is also the host and creator of one of the go-to events for entrepreneurs; Growth Now Movement LIVE!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:58] Podcasting and Consistency
- [00:18:14] Justin’s Backstory
- [00:24:10] Giving Yourself The Gift Of Feeling
- [00:37:01] Goals and Struggles Being A Podcast Host
- [00:45:37] Podcast Coaching and Public Speaking
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Justin says, “It doesn’t matter what the destination is, what matters is that we are headed in the right direction and to keep moving forward.”
Connect with Justin Schenck:
2. Learn more about the Growth Now Movement!
3. Tune into Growth Now Movement Podcast!
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!