In today’s episode, Lance is joined by his friend and business partner, Julian Guderley. Julian is the host of the GreenPlanet BluePlanet Podcast, which along with UofA was featured in Entrepreneur Magazine as one of the Top 20 Podcasts That Will Help You Grow in 2020! Listen as the guys share some information about their Launch Your Own Podcast 8 Week Mentorship course. Without giving away too many details, Julian and Lance explain why they feel mentorship programs work so well and how effective it can be to have someone to bounce ideas off. Their 8 week mentorship program will consist of 6 modules over 90 minutes calls and 2 Q&A calls over 60 minutes. You will receive access to exclusive videos, resources and insights from Lance & Julian. They are also creating a private Facebook group so that you’ll be able to have real time engagement with Lance, Julian and the other members of the group!
🥇WHY SIGN UP FOR THE MENTORSHIP COURSE🥇
Podcasting is a lot of work and it gets a lot easier when you get help from someone.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:15] Insight On The Podcast Mentorship Course
- [00:12:06] Why Is Small Mentorship So Effective?
- [00:28:13] One Thing Julian & Lance Wished They Knew In The Beginning
Connect with Julian Guderley:
2. Find Julian on his website
3. Follow GreenPlanet BluePlanet on Facebook
4. Listen to the “GreenPlanet BluePlanet Podcast”
5. Feel called to starting your own podcast but unsure of where to start? Sign up to Lance & Julian’s 8 week mentorship program here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!