Welcome to episode 407 of the University of Adversity podcast, where host Lance Essihos shares his expert insights and personal journey on how to build self-confidence.
In this solo episode, Lance discusses his experience leaving the bar industry to start his own podcast, and how he overcame imposter syndrome and insecurities to develop a strong sense of self-confidence. He shares proven strategies and techniques for listeners to boost their own self-esteem and achieve their goals.
If you found value in this episode, be sure to share it with your friends and family. Want to take the next step and join the University of Adversity community? Take the free Warrior Quiz to discover your adversity archetype and receive weekly emails from Lance.
To show your support for the podcast and Lance’s work, consider subscribing and leaving a 5-star review on your preferred platform, such as Apple Podcasts or Spotify. You can also purchase a copy of Lance’s book, Mastering Adversity, on Amazon or check out his Warrior Embodiment course for $111.11.
👨🏻🏫Connect With Lance W Essihos:
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/lance.essihos/
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/universityofadversity/
- Linkedin: www.linkedin.com/in/lance-w-essihos
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: lanceessihos.com
Lance has partnered up with HVMN for the KETONE supplements. He uses this as his health and nutrition regime and it has achieved amazing results for him.
👉 Enter coupon “LANCE” to get 10% off when you shop
👉 Click the link: https://hvmn.me/Lance
📺Subscribe to University of Adversity:
- Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCfs1nKVtrBCQiGOghOrdonA
- Apple Podcasts: podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/university-of-adversity/id1440306226
- Spotify: open.spotify.com/show/1K6nQdzjR8wg9vBXZAqjH9
- Website: universityofadversity.captivate.fm
#UniversityofAdversity #LanceEssihos #UofA #CanadianPodcasts #PersonalDevelopment #Adversity #SelfConfidence #PersonalDevelopment