Lance sits down with one of the most inspirational NHL hockey players of all time! They dive into Theo’s incredible life journey, the struggles he’s been faced with and what he had to do to overcome them in order to become the man he is today. This is a remarkable episode. Theo is a true inspiration. You don’t want to miss this!
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Theo answers with, “That you’re only as sick as your secrets.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:13] The Beginning
- [00:10:07] Theo’s Life Changing Event
- [00:18:43] How Writing His Book Changed His Life
- [00:42:47] Developing Public Speaking Skills
- [01:05:58] How Long Does it Take Forget the Patterns of Addiction?
Connect with Theo Fleury
2. Find Theo on his website
3. Purchase a copy of Theo’s books here!
4. Listen to Theo’s podcast here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!