Kid Carson has been a Candian radio personality for decades now famously known for his show on the Vancouver radio station, Z95.3. Through the Covid-19 pandemic, Kid felt an internal battle to follow his intuition and speak the truth about all that was going on in the world rather than go with public opinion.
Taking the leap of faith, he stepped away from his radio show to launch his podcast, Kid Carson Show and began to build a tribe of people that resonated with his message across the nation and soon went global.
Lance and Kid talk about all that is going on in the world today and how it is so important for people to not just go with the flow but to live in truth and authenticity.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- 08:04 Kid’s journey in the radio business
- 23:16 The shackles that come when you want to speak your truth
- 38:41 How to balance other’s opinions and your own intuition
- 42:15 Speaking your truth with courage
- 57:46 How to move forward in a season of uncertainty
🥇“What advice do you have for someone who is struggling with adversity right now”🥇
Kid says “You don’t just stay where you are when you stop speaking your truth, you start to deteriorate your true identity.”
Connect with Kid Carson
● Follow Kid on Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
● Visit the website
Connect with Lance:
📺 SUBSCRIBE to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
📲 On social media Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn
📧 Email Lance at email@example.com