In this episode, Lance and Shannon discuss overcoming having lost a loved one.
Shannon Hoverson is a recently widowed mother of 4 kids. The pain she has felt since losing her husband Mark Hoverson in August 2018 has been the driving force to keep her bravely moving forward. She continues to run and oversee the three businesses that Mark created and is an inspiration to women everywhere with her tagline being, “With Brave Wings, She Flies!”
Shannon tells listeners: “You are going to have to choose one or the other and I say follow the pull that’s the strongest. The light is going to pull you stronger and follow it.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to prime yourself on a daily basis
- That there’s no failure, there’s only growing
- Patience; Businesses go through seasons
- Bonding families together through entrepreneurship
Connect with Shannon Hoverson:
- Learn more about The Brave Blog
- Follow Shannon on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Visit her website at website
- Support and Donate the Solomon Foundation on The Great Lemonade Crusade
Connect with Lance:
- Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
- Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to overcome failure and tragedy, while becoming your best self with the University of Adversity podcast. Join your host Lance Essihos as he interviews successful individuals that have fought the hard battles to overcome life’s obstacles. Lance started the University of Adversity podcast after overcoming his own adversities shared in episode 01.
Join him and thousands of other entrepreneurs in learning how to use Adversity as a fuel to ignite your inner flame and live the life you have always desired. Tune in weekly for a dose of positivity, strength, and real-life practical advice to achieve your life goals.