In this episode, Lance responds to questions sent by his audience in the last few weeks. He discusses lessons he wishes he knew when he started off as an entrepreneur – How to find your calling and purpose, How to build credibility and How to leave an impact in their market.
There is no shortcut to success. The world today is obsessed with quick results and shortcuts. But the great things in life require developing the right habits and being consistent in doing the work. Lance shares his journey in developing these disciples and committing to growth.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- 01:42 How to build your confidence as an entrepreneur
- 03:51 This is how to discover your purpose in life
- 07:16 You have to build credibility and be taken seriously
- 15:28 Don’t skip the daily habits and do the work
- 22:45 Discipline = Freedom
🥇“What advice do you have for someone who is struggling with adversity right now”🥇
Lance says,” You start to find your purpose in life when you start taking the risks and facing your adversities. That is what it means to truly live.”
Connect with Lance:
📺 SUBSCRIBE to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org