Sitting with Lance today we have an advertising attorney based Robert Freund. Focusing on e-commerce and social media marketing, Rob represents brand owners, agencies, and creators. He is also the founder of InfluencersIQ, an influencer compliance training, and certification program. Before opening his own firm, Rob honed his legal skills working at Greenberg Traurig, LLP, one of the largest and most respected international law firms. Rob has lectured about advertising law at the University of Southern California and the University of San Diego, and he has been quoted in The New York Times on those issues.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:44] Robert’s Backstory
- [00:13:29] Mastering and Understanding Copyright, FTC Regulations, and Influencer Advertisements
- [00:37:54] Building Organic Followers and Online Business Growth
- [00:45:44] Exploring Differences Between Canadian vs American Online Laws
- [00:57:58] Why It’s Safer To Pre-Record Podcasts
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Robert says, “My hope is that this audience will walk away with a better grasp of some common issues and to feel like they have a resource to overcome anything.”
Connect with Robert Freund:
2. Visit Robert’s website for more information or any legal questions!
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!