Sam Morris joins Lance to share his journey with substance abuse, rehab, psychedelics, and sobriety. Sam was born and raised in Vermont where he was a competitive tennis player, golfer, and skier. Upon moving to San Francisco in 2013, Sam decided to follow a long-time passion and become a personal trainer. Sam is now a speaker, a thought leader, and an author. In 2018 Sam founded The Unbreakable Human Collective where his mission is to help 1 billion humans slay their dragons, raise their vibration, and save themselves.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:11:13] Sam’s Soul Wander Experience
- [00:17:53] Life Before Addiction
- [00:37:26] Hitting Rock Bottom
- [00:55:45] Treatment and Sobriety
- [00:59:26] Looking Through The Looking Glass with Psychedelics
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Sam says, “Always allow yourself to be a beginner and progress.”
Connect with Sam Morris:
2. Visit The Unbreakable Man Project website!
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at email@example.com
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!