Joining Lance today is Matthew Shakir. Matthew is a Men’s Conscious Empowerment & Leadership Coach and Speaker. Through complete transformational coaching, retreats, and masterminds Matthew shares his magic with the world focusing first on IMPACT and letting the divine flow follow. Matthew has been featured in Forbes, YogiApproved, Yahoo Finance and many other publications. Join the guys as they have a great conversation about dealing with the pandemic and the importance of being comfortable indulging in feminine activities like yoga.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:02:19] How Has Matthew Dealt With 2020?
- [00:08:13] Importance Of Setting Intention For Your Day
- [00:15:05] Technology – Does Matthew Have Boundaries?
- [00:26:14] Why Yoga?
- [00:49:23] Matthew’s Most Impactful Experience
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Matthew answers with, “We are more powerful than we could ever imagine we are.”
Connect with Matthew Shakir
2. Find Matthew on his website
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!