Sitting with Lance today is TEDx Speaker, #1 Bestselling author of The Six Habits and Life Mastery Coach, Laura DiBenedetto. Laura teaches how to create the life of your dreams without sacrificing what you love. As Founder and CEO of Vision Advertising, a company that she built aged 19, she has helped hundreds of entrepreneurs build and grow profitable enterprises entirely on their terms.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:09:19] Happiness Is Not Where You Are, It’s Who You Are
- [00:13:12] Mental Health Pandemic
- [00:25:56] The Journey To Personal Development
- [00:33:28] The Power of Gratitude and Change
- [00:43:42] Surrendering Our Control
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU 🥇
Laura says, “Surrender to your higher power and become a passenger in your life.”
Connect with Lauren DiBenedetto:
2. Find Laura on her website
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!