The usage of plant medicine is coming up more & more in modern times. Today’s guest is an advocate for the benefits both mentally & physically that are attained with its use. Join Lance as he listens to fellow podcast host, life coach & fellow Fit for Service brother, Alex Nelson. Describing his experience & the benefits he’s received from using plant medicine, Alex touches on the importance of journaling & meditation. Ever wonder or consider how you can track back the trauma in your life? Be sure to listen to the end to find out!
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Alex answers with, “Whatever is at the core of my being is indestructible.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:06:44] Alex’s Beginning & Biggest Struggle
- [00:27:31] Ego Death & Dosage Importance
- [00:38:28] Integration – Why is it Important?
- [00:44:40] Alex’s Advice for Recovering Alcoholics
- [01:06:51] Journal Prompts – How to Know What to Journal
Connect with Alex Nelson:
1. Follow Alex on Instagram
2. Listen to Through the Veil podcast
3. Sign up to Vivid Visualizations here
4. Check out Alex’s website
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!