Joining us in our 184th episode is a guest who has coached over 250+ 7 figure entrepreneurs. We have the unstoppable force behind “The Perfect Day Formula,” a high-paid coach and creator of The Perfect Life Workshop, Craig Ballantyne. Charge into this episode prepared to taste the heat. Listeners explore Craig’s insights alongside Lance as we learn about business coaching, the evolution of social media and marketing approaches. Putting his energy into being relentless and driven, Craig straps listeners in for an epic episode. Stay until the end to hear about 10% vs 10x!
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Craig responds with, “Audit your lifestyle, audit your day to day, audit your activities and your energy.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:11] Craig’s Backstory
- [00:09:37] Business Coaching VS Fitness Industry
- [00:12:24] Evolution of Email Marketing and Social Media
- [00:14:02] Don’t Put All Your Eggs In One Basket
- [00:28:43] 10% VS 10X
Connect with Craig Ballantyne:
2. Find Craig on his website
3. Grab a copy of the “Perfect Day Formula” here
4. Grab a copy of Craig’s book “Unstoppable” here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!