Joining Lance today is psychotherapist, coach, author, CEO & founder of Mind Rise and fellow Fit for Service sister, Bailey Frumen, MSW, LCSW. Bailey has been named ‘one of the top 20 life coaches to watch’ by popexpert.com. Bailey helps leaders and entrepreneurs to find clarity and connection to purpose, so that they can take the action needed to make their lives and careers better. Tune in to hear Lance and Bailey share their opinions on world events, anxiety and everything those two topics have in common today. Be sure to stay until the end to hear a sneak peak of Bailey’s new book!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:06:43] Would Bailey Change How She Showed Up?
- [00:28:18] How Anxiety Works
- [00:37:12] What Is Fear?
- [00:51:26] Bailey’s Perspective Before & After COVID
- [01:11:28] What Makes A Good Leader?
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Bailey answers with, “Even when the unpredictable happens, I’m in charge.”
Connect with Bailey Frumen:
2. Follow The Mind Rise on Instagram
3. Purchase your copy of “Own Your Power: Your Guide to Feeling Powerful, Fearless & Free”
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!