Caitlyn is a master coach for the Aubrey Marcus Fit For Service Fellowship program and an intuitive transformational experience facilitator for practices such as ecstatic dance, breathwork, meditation, and kundalini yoga. Her areas of focus include shadow work, divine feminine healing, and creative writing. With a dynamic history of tested life experience, overcoming her own struggles through various modalities of self-healing, mentorship, and plant medicine journeys, she is passionate about supporting others in radical self-expression, overcoming shame, finding unity through community, and reclaiming a sense of individual wholeness for greater collective harmony.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:11] Caitlyn’s journey from rock bottom
- [00:18:03] Breaking out of the boxes we put ourselves in
- [00:30:41] What is shadow work?
- [00:39:03] Useful tools for shadow work
- [00:55:13] Caitlyn’s adversity across this past season
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU?🥇
Caitlyn says, “We tend to embody our emotions so instantly, and with no witness energy that we don’t even recognize what’s happening until after it’s happened.”
Connect with Caitlyn:
- Visit Caitlyn’s website
- Follow Caitlyn on Instagram and Twitter
- Visit the Fit For Service website or Instagram page
Connect with Lance:
● 📺 Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● 📧 Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
- 📖 Pre-order Mastering Adversity Book here
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in twice a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!