Aubrey Marcus Fit For Service brother Chad RedLightofDawn joins Lance today to discuss current world affairs, systemic issues, music, and more! Chad is a songwriter, producer and a musician.
He is a level 2 holistic lifestyle practitioner with the CHEK Institute and a father of two. Chad has a focus of implementing growth mindset, holistic lifestyle and revolutionary intention using songs as his method to share his medicine of music to the world. Chad and Lance discuss the college system and why Chad feels it’s failing youths, American politics and the media consumed by its citizens and the importance of educating each other on systematic problems. Don’t miss this episode, stay until the end to hear the origin of Chad’s spiritual name and where RedLightofDawn comes from! Follow Chad’s Instagram to hear more about his upcoming solo record, “Chronicles of An Urban Warrior” to be released FALL 2020!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:17:18] Chad’s Background
- [00:31:20] The School System’s Flaws
- [00:40:15] American Politics and Media
- [00:59:45] Morning Rituals
- [01:07:25] Awakening As RedLightofDawn
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Chad answers with, “Perspective is an illusion, when we step back and take a breath, the answers are within us”
Connect with Chad RedLightofDawn:
1. Follow Chad on Instagram here!
2. Find Chad on his website here!
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!