Joining Lance today is Men’s Lifestyle Coach, Speaker, Writer, COPE Certified Health Coach, Personal Trainer, Founder of St. Louis Fitness Boot Camps, Founder of my 2-Day Women’s Weight Loss Retreat and Creator of Lose100PoundsForGood.com, 7StepsToWeightLoss.com & SixWeeksToSlimDown.com, Johnny King. Tune in to hear the guys share their views on current world events, the power of unconditional abundant love & how Johnny is able to help men create an adventurous life worth living and the health & relationships to support it.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:05:48] Johnny’s Journey
- [00:12:23] The Moment Johnny Knew Things Needed To Change
- [00:26:03] Common Things That Men Deal With
- [00:32:07] How To Inspire Kids While Keeping Them In Line
- [00:56:28] “Win the Day” Productivity eCourse
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Johnny answers with, “Adversity is a prerequisite for growth.”
Connect with Johnny King:
2. Find Johnny on his website
3. Listen to The Johnny King Show
4. Sign up for the Win The Day Workshop
5. Keep watch for Johnny’s book, Becoming Kings
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!