Joining the UOFA Alumni we have acclaimed speaker, author, and inner-peace coach with an extensive background in kinesiology and neurokinetic pain relief therapy, Charles Clay. He is the Founder of M Powered Men’s Group Training and Mastermind, helping men move through fear and anxiety to discover their true purpose. Lance and Charles explore a variety of deep topics that are sure to enlighten listeners. Discovering how we can return to an aligned state of being, overcoming what triggers us, and the beauty in healing, Charles shares stories of pain, grief, and growth in this tender episode.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Charles answers with, “Pain can be our greatest teacher in life.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:10:10] Getting Back Into Alignment
- [00:15:32] Overcoming Our Triggers
- [00:25:58] Healing Journey
- [00:39:50] Anxiety & The Mind
- [00:49:55] Grief Response
Connect with Charles Clay:
2. Find Charles on his website
3. Schedule your FREE 15-minute call with Charles here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!