Aubrey Marcus Fit For Service sister Maria Camila joins Lance today for a relaxing conversation on spirituality, body image, empowering our mind and enlightening our souls. Maria is a born leader who successfully blends her business and spirituality. Maria teaches aspiring young realtors her innovative methods to achieve success and become a top producer. Whether you’re walking, jogging, cleaning, or just looking to unwind, Maria’s story of overcoming her adversity with body image, surgery, spirituality, and practicality is a story listeners can’t afford to miss!
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:09:42] Breast Implants & Body Image
- [00:33:19] Surgery and Self Reflection
- [00:49:10] Enjoying “The Climb’ In Life
- [00:55:07] What Does Spirituality Mean?
- [01:07:06] “Many Lives Many Masters”
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY?🥇
Maria answers with: “Focus on aligning yourself with your higher self and you will find the answers you are looking for.”
Connect with Maria Camila:
2. Find Maria on her website
3. Grab a copy of “Many Lives, Many Masters” by Brian L. Weiss M.D
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!