Welcome to our Wednesday special of the Aubrey Marcus’ Fit for Service Mastermind. We have fellow brother, Clayton Maderia joining Lance today. Sharing his story of hardships and trauma from his childhood, Clayton speaks his truth as he reveals his stories of loss, grief, mental illness, and growing up homosexual. Clayton opens up to listeners about dealing with the loss of his father to a sudden stroke, an event that pushed Clayton to take a second look at his childhood abuse and begin the journey to find peace in himself. Join Lance and Clayton as emotional walls are dropped as Clayton shares his struggles with PTSD and how he continues to survive life’s greatest adversities.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Clayton answers, “We are not who we are without our past.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:06:54] Living With The Loss of A Parent
- [00:19:18] Exploring Mental Illness
- [00:16:56] Self-Awareness & Reflection
- [00:26:59] Family and Homosexuality
- [00:49:45] Lance & Clayton’s Temazcal Experience
Connect with Clayton Maderia:
1. Follow Clayton on Instagram for more updates on future websites and projects!
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!