Today’s guest is the one & only President & Founder of the Human Communications Institute, leader in the personal & professional development industry & author of “Average Sucks”, Michael Bernoff. It’s easy to hear how humble Michael is when he chats with Lance about COVID-19, adversity & business. As a teacher & lifelong student of self-development & transformation, Michael strives to help as many people as possible every day. Stay tuned as we hear Michael share how he knows that no matter what life throws at you, you are capable of overcoming it by using personal development.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Michael answers, “We have made it through everything as human beings.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:49] What Michael Loves About Hockey
- [00:07:10] How Did Michael Get into Personal Development?
- [00:24:35] The “Oh Shit” Phase
- [00:33:32] Is Now a Bad Time to Invest or Start Something New?
- [00:45:29] What Does Michael Struggle With?
Connect with Michael Bernoff:
2. Find Michael on his website
3. Check out Michael’s YouTube channel
4. Get your copy of “Average Sucks”
5. Listen to Michael’s podcast
6. Enroll in “Call to Action” for FREE
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!