It’s not every day we get to meet the heroes and legends themselves. In today’s powerful and inspiring episode, we have the charismatic businessman, Dean Graziosi. Dean could be perfectly described as a jack-of-all-trades. A top-tier trainer, ruling business owner, real estate investor, prime entrepreneur, marketer, and success coach. Dean reveals he experienced difficulties with dyslexia, had little income and struggled in school. Dean shares with Lance how his family grew up with a blended family with hassles, and how he realized that life’s greatest adversities can give us the tools to turn our disadvantages into advantages.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Dean proclaims, “My adversity, your adversity, is whats fine-tuning us to be our next-level version of us.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:29] Dean’s Message for Listeners
- [00:07:13] Dean’s Upbringing
- [00:16:52] Turning Adversity into Success
- [00:30:06] Millionaire Success Habits
- [00:35:33] Business & Personal Adversities
Connect with Dean Graziosi:
2. Find Dean on his website
3. GET A COPY OF DEAN’S NEW BOOK “The Underdog Advantage” FREE right here !!
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!