When it comes to healing one’s trauma and adversities, there are vast amounts of scientific and alternative choices out there. Utilizing ‘magical science’, our guest today explores with Lance how she helps people return to themselves with kundalini yoga. Joining us, we are met with a spiritual coach, Sarah Brassard. Lance and Sarah explore the power of forgiveness, health benefits of kundalini, routines for self-care to use daily, restoring yourself with peace. Sarah’s book, “Inside, A Guide To The Resource Within” is examined and dissected with Lance, encouraging listeners to shift their life to focus on self-care.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Sarah answers, “Enjoy the precious little things in your day to day, don’t miss those precious gems in life.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:01:55] Sarah’s Upbringing
- [00:10:28] Forgiveness and Healing
- [00:12:59] Kundalini Yoga
- [00:18:54] Daily Routine For Self Care
- [00:38:38] Restoring Yourself
- [00:41:08] Inside, A Guide To The Resource Within
Connect with Sarah Brassard:
2. Find Sarah on her website
3. Purchase a copy of Sarah’s book, “Inside, A Guide To The Resource Within” here on Amazon!
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!