In this episode, Lance and Adrian discuss the power of setting up one’s beliefs and reworking psychological systems to control life’s battle against depression.
Adrian is known as The Human Optimizer. His mission in life is to make “self-love” go viral. He is a clinical hypnotherapist, human optimization coach, and a public speaker. He is the co-founder of Power On Movement Facebook group which facilitates awakening your personal power.
Adrian tells listeners: “Any adversity that we go through is designed to propel us to become the better version of ourselves.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- How a simple gesture and conversation might save someone’s life
- How anxiety and depression are caused by faulty beliefs and hormonal imbalances
- The importance of “self-love” and learning to love yourself
- The reality of making sacrifices in life in order to prosper
Connect with Adrian:
Connect with Lance:
- Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
- Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to overcome failure and tragedy, while becoming your best self with the University of Adversity podcast. Join your host Lance Essihos as he interviews successful individuals that have fought the hard battles to overcome life’s obstacles. Lance started the University of Adversity podcast after overcoming his own adversities shared in episode 01.
Join him and thousands of other entrepreneurs in learning how to use Adversity as a fuel to ignite your inner flame and live the life you have always desired. Tune in weekly for a dose of positivity, strength, and real-life practical advice to achieve your life goals.