In this episode, Lance and Nathan discuss the secrets of remote outsourcing and how it can help and improve every business system around the world.
Nathan is a serial entrepreneur and expert in remote e-commerce. He started his first business out of his college dorm room and sold over $30 Million Dollars online. He is the co-founder and CEO of FreeeUp.com, a marketplace that connects businesses with virtual assistants, freelancers, agencies and e-commerce, digital marketing, and much more.
It wasn’t always smooth sailing for him as he faced some serious challenges early on and he was forced to grow and overcome. He has been featured in some leading podcast and speaks regularly at live events.
Nathan tells listeners: “Listen to your customers and get that feedback right away.”
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why value and customer comes hand in hand
- Remote hiring space exploration will give you entrepreneurial leverage
- Business lessons about diversifying
Connect with Nathan:
- Join their Facebook Group Outsourcing Masters
- Check out the FreeeUp Blog at https://freeeup.com/blog/
- Subscribe to FreeeUp YouTube Channel
- Visit his website https://freeeup.com/ and book a free meeting with Nathan
Connect with Lance:
- Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
- Connect with Lance on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn.
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to overcome failure and tragedy, while becoming your best self with the University of Adversity podcast. Join your host Lance Essihos as he interviews successful individuals that have fought the hard battles to overcome life’s obstacles. Lance started the University of Adversity podcast after overcoming his own adversities shared in episode 01.
Join him and thousands of other entrepreneurs in learning how to use Adversity as a fuel to ignite your inner flame and live the life you have always desired. Tune in weekly for a dose of positivity, strength, and real-life practical advice to achieve your life goals.