Fellow Fit For Service brother Eric Morris joins Lance today from Aubrey Marcus’ program. Eric talks about his experience with COVID-19 and how it has impacted his business, Local 130 Seafood, and his surrounding area. Opening about his background growing up in New York, Eric shares a poem description of his history of substance abuse, alcoholism, and heavy partying. Learning about the connection between trauma and substance abuse helped Eric pave his new life path and begin a process of healing. Join Lance and Eric as they discuss a variety of stories from Aubrey Marcus’ program and the powerful benefits of meditation.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Eric answers with, “Rise up and don’t let adversity beat you!”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:06] COVID-19 Affecting Restaurants
- [00:11:05] Eric’s Backstory
- [00:24:18] “Life Of The Party” Poem
- [00:37:46] Substance Abuse & Trauma
- [00:58:12] Learning To Quiet Your Mind
Connect with Eric Morris:
1. Follow Eric on Instagram
2. Visit the Local 130 Seafood website
3. Follow Local 130 Seafood on Facebook
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!