Joining Lance today is co-founder of REC Canada, host of one of the top business podcasts in the country, “The REC Experience”, real estate investment broker & author of “Real Estate Intelligence”, Jas Takhar. Jas has been in the sales & service industry for over 25 years. Not long after he decided to give real estate investing a shot, he co-founded REC. Within 15 years, Jas has successfully propelled his team to the 1st place position in Canada under Royal LePage. Jas & his team advise & assist over 700 buyers, sellers & investors, yearly, across the Greater Toronto Area. Jas’ area of expertise is in helping investors build out their real estate portfolios. Tune in to hear Lance & Jas discuss the importance of having a strong team to support you & that loving yourself first will ensure your cup is always full.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Jas answers with, “Shut out the noise.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:10:02] How Does Someone Unlearn Hate?
- [00:19:04] The Importance of Relationships
- [00:31:25] Encourage Growth Without Pushing
- [00:42:36] Biggest Struggle/Challenge Jas has Faced
- [00:56:43] Takeaways From Gary Vaynerchuk
Connect with Jas Takhar:
2. Find Jas on his website
3. Find REC on their website
4. Listen to “The REC Experience” podcast here
5. Watch “REC Experience” on YouTube
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
● Email Lance at firstname.lastname@example.org
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!