By the age of 22, Evan had already built & sold a biotech software company & raised up to 15 million as a venture capitalist! Not a small feat, to say the least, but as you will hear in this episode, Evan has remained humble. He’s a man on a mission to solve the world’s biggest problem! What’s that you ask? Tune in to find out!
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Evan answers with, “That I’m amazing!”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:40] Evan Asks Lance!
- [00:10:30] Evan’s Expectations When He Started His YouTube Channel
- [00:18:52] Comparison to Others in the Same Space. Does it Happen?
- [00:24:46] Does Lack of Belief Hinder Lack of Success?
- [00:38:45] Scary, Difficult or Hard
Connect with Evan Carmichael
2. Find Evan on his website
3. Check out Evan’s YouTube channel
3. Purchase Evan’s books here!
4. Listen to Evan’s podcast here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!