Joining Lance today is bestselling author, expert of transformations & interventions, a regular on tv shows such as The Doctors & The View, Gary Coxe. Becoming vulnerable, Gary shares with listeners his riveting story of growing up in Jamaica, being born into a cult & finding out his wife’s baby wasn’t his. Gary has focused his energy on healing his trauma and inturn helping thousands of people break through their self-imposed limitations. Listeners, are you ready to hear a unique and whirlwind of a life story?
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Gary answers with, “Just don’t friggin’ give up.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:07:23] Will COVID-19 Affect People’s Mindset?
- [00:12:09] Born into Cult Living
- [00:14:41] Unlearning & Reprogramming
- [00:29:17] How to Change a Feeling Quickly
- [00:37:51] Gary’s Books
Connect with Gary Coxe
2. Find Gary on his website & download your FREE e-book!
3. Subscribe to Gary’s YouTube channel
4. Purchase Gary’s books here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!