In this powerful episode, we are joined by the biggest mogul of the real estate world, Grant Cardone. The CEO of seven privately held companies, an international speaker, the best selling composer of twenty-one business programs, and author of eight books, and the number one marketer by Forbes Magazine, Grant Cardone has created a massive empire. Grant’s model has strived on making his clients and followers follow up on their responsibilities and duties as an entrepreneur to ascend to “true success.” Grant has had massive success with his sold-out business conference, “10X Growth,” which will be having its fourth annual event in February 2020.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY👊🏼
Grant boldly proclaims, “We can overcome anything.”
🥇IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:03:42] Grant’s Upbringing and Background
- [00:07:41] Overcoming Drug Usage
- [00:23:34] Failures Entrepreneurs Experience
- [00:31:31] Finding your Business to Build
- [00: 39:09] Total Transparency
- [00:42:25] Mental Discipline For Yourself
Connect with Grant:
2. Follow Grant on his website
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!