Lance and listeners are welcomed by a fellow podcast host, best selling author of the book, “Confidence Creator,” keynote speaker, and founder of Boss In Heels, Heather Monahan. Heather has been hustling hard in this industry and has made a massive name for herself. Listeners hear Heather’s upbringing, her struggles and stories of corporate America, staying true to your inner voice, the journey of becoming a podcast host, and what it takes to become a successful speaker. Stay tuned as Heather reveals the behind the scenes feelings she experienced when presenting her speech at TEDx, and how it was one of the most difficult talks she had ever done.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY?🥇
Heather answers with, “Take a leap of faith and take a chance on you. You are either creating confidence or chipping away at it.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:04:46] Heather’s Background
- [00:08:08] Corporate America Struggles
- [00:15:05] Listening To Your Inner Voice
- [00:31:23] TEDx Talk Experience
- [00:43:07] Heather’s Podcasting Journey
Connect with Heather Monahan:
2. Find Heather on her website
3. Listen to Heather’s TEDx Talk here
4. Grab yourself a copy of Heather’s book, “Confidence Creator” here
5. Tune into Heather’s podcast, “Creating Confidence” here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!