With determination and willpower, the human brain can achieve just about anything it sets its mind on. Joining Lance today is U.S. Air Force Veteran, Master Resilience Implementer, TEDx Speaker, International Radio Show Host, Performance Enhancement Expert, and Author, Sean Douglas. Listen as Sean shares his story of growing up in an abusive home which led to suicide attempts and pain throughout his life. As a self-harm survivor, Sean is very passionate about helping people unlock their true potential allowing them to elevate to new heights in their personal and professional lives.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Sean answers with, “Adversity has taught me to not be afraid of it! To embrace it! To want it! To welcome it!”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:06:52] Sean’s Story
- [00:11:42] From Hockey to the Military
- [00:24:49] Sean’s Low Point
- [00:39:13] Lessons Sean Took from the Military
- [00:55:36] The Board of Directors of Your Life
Connect with Sean Douglas
2. Follow Life Transformation Radio on Facebook
3. Listen to Life Transformation Radio here
4. Check out The Success Corps website
5. Purchase your own LYB Clothing here
6. Get a FREE 30-minute Strategy Call here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!