In this episode, Lance and Lindsey Elmore talk about how adversity affects a person’s health and wellness; and how Aromatherapy can help alleviate negativity and boost overall wellness.
Lindsey Elmore grew up in Birmingham , Alabama and completed her undergraduate degree in Alabama, then attended Pharmacy School in San Francisco. She had undergone 2 years of postdoctoral, specializing in outpatient Pharmacy Management. She is also a chemist and a board-certified pharmacotherapy specialist.
During her first year in school she accidentally tore her ACL which led her to non-conventional (western) medicine; this opened up to a new world of alternative healing and wellness, and finally to essential oils. Lindsey is very passionate about sharing and teaching people regarding natural supplements and natural wellness approaches that are backed with proven data.
🥇WHAT LESSON HAS ADVERSITY TAUGHT YOU
Lindsey answered, “Be yourself. Be so relentless. Be true to your heart, don’t let anybody sway you from that. Be true to yourself”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
● [00:09:10] Overcome adversity by doing things one step at a time, even when you are afraid of them
● [00:18:00] Daily decisions impact your overall health
● [00:21:25] How obstacles become the way
● [00:25:25] Using self care to be more in tune with yourself
- [00:34:20] Learning more about Essential oils with a critical eye
Connect with Lindsay Elmore:
2. Follow Lindsey on her website.
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!