In this episode, Lance and Lyn talked about how self-awareness, spiritual cleansing, and mastering your own body from the inside out can help heal your ailments, find your own balance, and achieve one’s inner peace.
Lyn has a master’s degree in somatic psychology and is pursuing training in biofeedback and therapeutic yoga. In 2004, she was misdiagnosed with leukemia and had faced a great deal of fear and overwhelming depression. Through therapeutic yoga, and biofeedback sessions she overcame these adversities, and is now a mentor and an advocate of this practice.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:14:00] The new normal
- [00:19:46] How to swim through adversity
- [00:21:35] Feeling the feelings
- [00:23:00] Self-awareness as a healing tool
- [00:25:01] The healing yoga
- [00:26:46] Rebalancing your body with acupuncture
- [00:36:25] Leading by example
- [00:43:30] Selecting the healthier option
- [00:48:39] Feel it, to heal it
WHAT IS ONE LESSON THAT ADVERSITY HAS TAUGHT YOU?
Lyn answered ; “You have to feel it, to heal it.”
Connect with Lyn Moffat:
2. Follow Lyn on website
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes and tips straight to your inbox!
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique and inspiring individuals and showcase their journey and what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, and bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!