Fellow Fit for Service brother Ian Creighton joins Lance today to share his story & experience with adversity! Ian is a former Wall Street Investment Banker & Trader. While working on Wall Street, Ian found his love for health & fitness. He is now the General Manager, coach, & trainer at BRICK New York. Ian is also a freelance writer for Men’s Health & other media outlets. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, BRICK was shut down, but this didn’t stop Ian & his team. The team has since migrated into online classes so that they can provide their clients with the much-needed outlet of physical exercise. Tune in today to listen to Ian & Lance discuss the importance of travel, experiencing other cultures & of course, proper nutrition.
🥇WHAT IS ONE LESSON YOU HAVE LEARNED FROM ADVERSITY🥇
Ian answers with, “Adversity just throws you off course. Getting thrown off course is how you grow.”
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU WILL LEARN:
- [00:14:49] Ian’s Journey
- [00:33:11] Working on Wall Street
- [00:49:43] Transitioning into Fitness
- [00:58:11] How to Help Someone Correct Their Workouts
- [01:07:36] The Nutrition Space
Connect with Ian Creighton:
2. Follow BRICK New York on Instagram
3. Check out BRICK’s Free Quarantine Workouts here
Connect with Lance:
● Subscribe on Messenger to get the latest episodes & tips straight to your inbox!
● Subscribe to the University of Adversity Youtube Channel
About University of Adversity Podcast
Learn how to shift your perspective on adversity by understanding that although adversity may feel like your worst enemy, it is actually your greatest ally. My mission is to connect with unique & inspiring individuals & showcase their journey & what they have gone through in order to become successful in their lives. Tune in three times a week with Lance Essihos for your gold-filled lesson of inspiration, resilience, & bravery. Don’t forget to subscribe!